Tuesday 4 February 2014

MAC lipstick review

Hello guys,

I recently asked you guys what our next blog post should be about, one user suggested we do a MAC lipstick review. So here it is...


Firstly I like to apologise for the poor quality photo, I took it with my iPod so that's why! I just wanted to get a blog post up tonight for you guys and I could only take the picture with my iPod.
Anyway I have 3 MAC lipsticks, (from bottom swatch to top swatch) Hot Gossip, Angel, and Lovelorn. Lovelorn and Hot gossip are cremeshees, which means they're really creamy and shiny. Angel is a Frost lipsick its less shiny & looks  frosty (if that makes sense) on the lips, hence the name 'frost' lipstick. My favourite lipstick out of the three is probably Hot gossip because its a cremesheen, and the colour is so beautiful, Its kind of a raspberry nude. Lovelorn is a orangey pink, its a perfect colour for summer as its not too bright but adds a perfect pinch of colour to the lips. Angel is such a pretty colour as its a frost I'd suggest its better worn in winter. Its a really light pink nude colour, so I suppose it would also look great in spring! In winter I think dark lipsticks always look so gorgeous, but as I'm only 13 I'm not very confident to wear dark lipsticks. That's why I like wearing raspberry pink lipsticks because their easy to match with and don't make me feel self concious. But obviously if you feel confident enough to wear dark coloured lipsticks go ahead! MAC lipsticks are quite pricey but trust me they're totally worth it! There is such a wide range of shades, so there is bound to be one to suit you! 

I definitely recommend all MAC products as I've heard they're all exceptionally good! If you have any products you would like me to review please leave a comment below. Thanks guys!

Daisy x

2 comments: