Wednesday 29 January 2014

20 Things About Us...

Hello Everyone,

Today we decided to do a 20 facts about us blog post, as we haven't fully introduced ourselves! As there is two of us, we are going to do ten facts each.

Victoria's facts:

  1. I love Performing Arts.
  2. My favourite musical is Billy Elliot and Shrek the Musical.
  3. My favourite shop is Topshop. topshop website
  4. My favourite Disney princess when I was little was Belle.
  5. I love dogs and wish I had one of my own.
  6. My favourite season is Summer.
  7. I'm scared of heights.
  8. My favourite colour is baby pink.
  9. My favourite makeup brand is MAC. mac website
  10. I really really love Christmas!
Daisy's facts:

  1. I am addicted to shopping, and I get really upset if I don't buy anything when I go shopping.
  2. My favourite colours are Lemon, Baby pink and baby blue. 
  3. I have braces, I got them on friday.
  4. My favourite season is the same as Victoria's, Summer!
  5. I have a dog called Molly, she is a westie.
  6. I want to be a fashion designer or blogger when I'm older.
  7. My favourite brand has to be MAC, but my favourite high street make up brand is Rimmel.
  8. My favourite lessons at school are, Science, PE and Games.
  9. I love playing hide and seek! Haha!
  10. I love singing and dancing although I'm not very confident.
I hope now you feel you know us a bit better. If you have any suggestions for blog posts please leave comments below. 

We'd also love you to follow us on instagram, we follow back; @simplyfashi0n_x

Daisy & Victoria
  

2 comments: