Saturday 11 January 2014

comparing concealers...

Hello,

It's Daisy here, today I'm going to be comparing the 'Rimmel London, match perfection' concealer, with the 'collection lasting perfection' concealer...

 
The 'Rimmel London, match perfection' concealer is quite high coverage, but the appliance of too much can look 'cakey'. I actually got the wrong shade of this for my skin tone, but I could wear it when I have a tan as its quite orangey. It feels light on the skin, but doesn't last long on the skin. It's got a brush applicator and in my opinion its quite hard to blend. The concealer is about £5, so it won't break the bank. 
The 'Collection Lasting Perfection' concealer is probably the best concealer I've ever used...ever! Its so easy to apply and blend its also such high coverage. It doesn't look 'cakey' even if you apply lots. I use this concealer for under my eyes as its amazing coverage for under-eye circles. I don't have spots so I don't know whether it covers spots, but before I brought this I read and watched lots of reviews and many beauty gurus use this to cover up spots and blemishes. I definitely recommend this even more so than the rimmel one, as in my opinion its so much better! 


I hope you guys enjoyed reading this blog post, and we really appreciate it if you guys could follow us, we'll follow you back! Be sure to follow us on instagram aswell as we always follow back; @simplyfashi0n_x

Daisy x



3 comments:

  1. great post! Maybe try to put a few more follow links on your blog to make it easier to keep up?? Stay in touch! www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk Instagram: @framecakee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advice, we will take it on board. We will also follow you on instagram!

      Delete
  2. Totally agree with you about rimmel's concealer! xx
    http://fashionbawl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete